Help Support the Site

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Help Support the Site

Postby WingAdmin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:46 pm

It does take a fair bit of time and money to keep this site operating, and this increases as the site grows. We have offset those costs with limited advertising, but web advertising revenue throughout the Internet has fallen sharply in the past year. We would never ask for donations or subscriptions - the site will always remain free, and we'll do our best to keep any advertising unobtrusive. That said, occasionally a great deal comes up that we would like to take advantage of, and this is one of them. If you are not already an Amazon Prime Video customer, Amazon is offering an Amazon Prime Video 30-Day Free Trial. Cancel at the end of 30 days and owe nothing, or keep it if you like it. I've personally had Amazon Prime Video in our house instead of paying for cable for a few years now. You can watch unlimited movies & TV shows at home, on your computer, on your smart phone, or many other places.

If you don't already have Amazon Prime Video, I'd ask that you help support the GoldwingDocs site by signing up for the 30 day free trial by using the link here. There's no obligation, and every free trial subscription helps the site out, whether you keep it after 30 days or not.

Location: Wheatland, Mo, but living in Edinburg, Texas for the next 18 months
Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200 Aspencade
2008 GL1800

Re: Help Support the Site

Postby alwims » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:50 pm

I've had Amazon Prime and everything that comes with if for quite a long time now and certainly don't need another free trial. I'm happy to contribute to a fine site as yours. Just tell me another way of doing it. Alan

Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Postby RoadRogue » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:05 am

While Wingadmin isnt allowed ask you to take 30 seconds to click on a few of the ads as you use this site, I am under no such restrictions. It's not a big payday for him but if we all just click on a couple or three ads each time we are here it will help offset some of the associated costs. 8-)
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Postby dingdong » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:33 am

I've been wanting to try Prime for a while. Good to go now.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”