Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 am
- Location: Diamond, Illinois
- Motorcycle: 1986 GL1100A Aspencade
I have been following this forum for several years but never posted. I own a 1986 GW which I purchased used several years ago after not riding for about 20 years. My previous bike was a 1976 GW with a custom seat and a WindJammer fairing.
- Posts: 472
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm
- Location: Dunnellon, Florida
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1998 GL1500 SE Totaled
Welcome to the best Gold Wing site! If you have questions about your bike, you have found the best place to get answers. Lots of good reading here and people willing and ready to help you out.
Ride safe, and smart. Asphalt is like #1 grit sandpaper. Dave