* Winds: southwest winds 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Gusts
60 to 80 mph are possible in wind prone areas along highways
50... 395... Interstate 580... and foothills around Reno... Carson
City... Storey County and Lyon County.
So my rear brake master completely fell apart, I fixed it less than 36 hours ago and thought "What next, timing belt break? Perhaps I'll lose all my oil?". NOPE. Looks like I need to order another new mirror...
As a bonus, here's my commute home from school yesterday...A lovely rainy January day to be riding in the Sierra Nevada mountains...I only have a few more months before it gets warm and I have to replace that failed coolant pump!
Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17336
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Nothing will break next. It's all perfect.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:33 pm
- Location: Apple Valley, California
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade
Way to go "Road Warrior" !!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests