I need a lawyer who is also a Biker in Oregon 8/1/10

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200A Aspencade

I need a lawyer who is also a Biker in Oregon 8/1/10

Postby jeff_sr » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 pm

I had an accident with my wife on a county road while riding my Classic 1985 Honda Goldwing. We want to sue "Lane County" in Eugene, Oregon. Statutes limits recovery at $3 million. No warning signs of danger, paved county road suddenly ended, locked logging gate ahead on gravel. Gate camouflaged with rock dust, no warning signs. Gate shows evidence of being hit many times. People must have died. This is GROSS NEGLIGENCE not ordinary negligence. Took hundreds of photos and video of route. Brain damage and multiple injuries. US Dept of Forestry, and Weyerhauser Corp. also at fault. Prefer to sue in Federal court.
Need tort lawyer, bike rider preferred. I read ORS. 30.271 Limitations on liability of state for personal injury and death.
Also my insurance wants to total my bike. It only has damaged paint and chrome on the left side. I refuse to get a branded title over cosmetics.
Bike rides just fine, no leaks. No impact just braked and slide on side, but lots of injuries and concussion from passenger hitting my helmet.

Motorcycle: 1982 Gl1100

Re: I need a lawyer who is also a Biker in Oregon 8/1/10

Postby mikem » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 am

Walker Billingsley and Bair attorney are in Iowa but may know someone in Oregon www.WalkLaw.com

Return to “Goldwing Chat”