Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16922
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
It depends on the manufacturer. If it is J&M, chances are they have an adapter cord (they call it a "lower cord") that will fit your needs.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 am
- Location: Troy, Oh, & The Villages, Fl.
- Motorcycle: 2000 Valkyrie Tourer
2008 GL1800 Level 3 White
2015 GL1800 Level 3 Red/Black Anniversary
Won't work, the H/D headset uses an electret mic which requires a power source, reason for the extra 2 pins, and all G/W use a dynamic mic.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Dusty Boots and 4 guests