Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:45 pm
- Location: Indiana
- Motorcycle: 1996 GL1500SE GoldWing
1983 GL650i SilverWing
1981 CB750C Custom
1981 CM400 (Newest Project)
WingAdmin does an awesome job with the site and the newsletter. It is crazy how fast after doing the newsletter that the topics or threads that he highlights just go crazy. I noticed the upbeat traffic in my email notices to threads I'd participated in or had been following all month. Some had been dormant or slow but as soon as the newsletter comes out, there is a hugh jump in traffic for the ones he mentions...
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:54 am
- Location: Brighton, Ontario, Canada/Back in the saddle!
- Motorcycle: 1995 Goldwing 1500 SE/1971 CB750 sold/ 1963 BSA 650 Gold Star Twin,/
1958 BSA 650 Golden Flash, both bikes long gone way in the past.
Excellent March News Letter again, many thanks to WingAdmin.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17046
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
It always happens that way. This month in particular there was a huge upsurge of traffic. It's great, I love people participating, especially those who haven't been back for a while.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests