Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 pm
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Motorcycle: 1982 Gl1100A Aspencade *sold
1989 GL1500 Aspencade
why is that such a popular item to go missing? Mine were missing when I bought my 1500 as well... I had only the mounting brackets. Just replaced mine.... (used the old brackets)
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:17 pm
- Location: Wheatland, Mo, but living in Edinburg, Texas
- Motorcycle: 1987 GL1200 Aspencade
Probably because people forget to keep the original shorter bolts and the longer bolts won't work without the bracket.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests