Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Ray&Paula
Motorcycle: 2004 Honda GL1800 Lehman Trike

Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK

Postby Ray&Paula » Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

Hi,
Looking to purchase the bluetooth Cardo Scala PACKTALK headsets. I would like to know if you have had any experience with these? The biggest question I have is how well is the voice activation on open face helmets between rider & passenger? I've been looking at these as well as the Sena headsets. I really like the fact that the Cardo headsets are water PROOF not just water resistant as well as the great reviews on them. Link below with Cardo headset information & video. Thanks, Ray
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...adset-duo-pack

Harp
Motorcycle: 2014 Goldwing 1800/A

Re: Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK

Postby Harp » Thu May 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I purchased a Cardo Scala Team Rider Q1 set. I have been very happy with the product. No problems with noise when I was using the open face helmet - directional mic with windscreen keeps noise down and I have had no problems with voice activation, although I now use a full face helmet. The Team set has an auto adjust volume feature for ambient/wind noise. Website also does updates, so I can now link with some other units. Am also able to link with navigation, tunes and phone. Love the Scala product, would purchase again.
Not the PackTalk, but hope this helps.

Ray&Paula
Motorcycle: 2004 Honda GL1800 Lehman Trike

Re: Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK

Postby Ray&Paula » Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 am

Thanks for the reply and help! Great to know that the Cardo Scala's work well with open face helmets. Seems to be the the better pick over the Sena's due to all the features and being waterproof to boot. Thanks again for your help. Ray ;)

Return to “Goldwing Chat”