Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 am
- Location: portsmouth uk
- Motorcycle: 1982 gl1100c (interstate)
Dropped off the wing for new rear tyre and pads,noticed an upholsterers close by and as the seat had some small tears on it on the spur of the moment i dropped that off to them on the off chance that they could recover it . Anyway fast forward late afternoon the bike is ready, the seat is finished back to bike shop, walk past helmet display (another one of those spur of the moment things) but in my defence I did need a new crash hat .and this is the result .
- Posts: 2653
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
Wow, is that seat ever red. Looks like a good job on the recover. Congrats on moving up and moving on.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey
- Posts: 1207
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:25 am
- Location: Garfield, Arkansas
- Motorcycle: 1994 Honda GL1500 Goldwing SE
Nice looking recovering job!
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media [Bot] and 1 guest