WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
GRAPEAPE94
Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800

WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Postby GRAPEAPE94 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Well, I finally got around to replacing my high beams. I was up in Ohio in June and paid a visit to CYCLEMAX and picked up a few things. A set of JIS screwdrivers and a set of the PATHFINDER L.E.D high beams.

I just had a couple of days off and got to work on the bike and installed the LEDs. It is amazing the amount of light they put out as compared to the top of the line bulbs that I had in there. I was running Sylvania ZXE bulbs both low and high beam as they are supposed to be the next best thing to HIDs. These new LEDs make those old high beams look like a flashlight with almost dead batteries.

I LOVE THEM!!!

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Postby WingAdmin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:02 pm

GRAPEAPE94 wrote:Well, I finally got around to replacing my high beams. I was up in Ohio in June and paid a visit to CYCLEMAX and picked up a few things. A set of JIS screwdrivers and a set of the PATHFINDER L.E.D high beams.

I just had a couple of days off and got to work on the bike and installed the LEDs. It is amazing the amount of light they put out as compared to the top of the line bulbs that I had in there. I was running Sylvania ZXE bulbs both low and high beam as they are supposed to be the next best thing to HIDs. These new LEDs make those old high beams look like a flashlight with almost dead batteries.

I LOVE THEM!!!

did you put them in all four positions?

GRAPEAPE94
Motorcycle: 2006 GL1800

Re: WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Postby GRAPEAPE94 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 pm

No, right now just the high beams. Being retired and on a limited budget I wanted to try them out in just one position before spending the money for the low beams.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”