"THANKSGIVING"

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Solina Dave
Motorcycle: 1978 Honda Goldwing GL1000 (bought in fall of '77)
!977 Honda CB550F (my 1st motorcycle)

"THANKSGIVING"

Postby Solina Dave » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Solina Dave » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:29 am

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!"..................Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my fellow GoldwingDocs Canadians! It's a beautiful sunny fall day, and a great day for giving thanks for all the good times we've had. And sometimes, even the bad times can be interpreted as being somewhat good, because they make you appreciate the good times even more. My blown stator being a case in point! :roll:
I would especially like to give thanks to all of the rest of my GoldwingDocs friends in the U.S., and Australia, and the U.K., and too many other countries to list, for giving me the opportunity to associate with you, and benefit from your knowledge and insights in the past year.
My immediate family is quite small, basically my son and my daughter whom I love completely. My GoldwingDocs family is huge, and I thank you for that.

God bless you!.............Ride carefully!.............................Dave :D

"Assume Nothing"

cbx4evr
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
Solex 5000
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(

Re: "THANKSGIVING"

Postby cbx4evr » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:55 am

Lot's to be thankful for for sure. Right now I'm thankful we are not having an election.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Re: "THANKSGIVING"

Postby dingdong » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving. Something I have never really thought about. Is it a turkey day similar to ours here in the U.S. ?
Tom

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”