Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16911
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Any tense moments? I'd be leery of riding a trike on that road.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 pm
- Location: Roswell, Ga
- Motorcycle: 2008 Goldwing Trike
No tense moments, trike handles great around curves. It was agreat smooth ride all the way. the only thing that I had to watch out for are sport bikes racing around like it was a race track, other than that it was great ride.