New Year!!

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
GreenDragon
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800 GoldWing

New Year!!

Postby GreenDragon » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Had an opportunity to ride yesterday while it was warm and dry. Put on about 120 miles through south east Indiana, to Madison, back along the top of the ridge above the river and then home after it started to rain. Great Day!! Had hoped to ride today, but by the time we had obligations completed it was time to leave for a new years party in Lebanon, OH. Then to Jungle Jim's to dfo grocery shopping and it would not all fit on the bike, so we had to drive. Bummer! No New Years Day ride. Just got home.
Hope every one has a great new year. This is my first day of retirement and looking forward to being able to ride during the week with the Over the Hill Gang and Retired and Riding group. 8-)

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

cbx4evr
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
Solex 5000
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(

Re: New Year!!

Postby cbx4evr » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Only thing I got to ride was my ATV with snow blade attached. You my friend are the lucky one. Congrats on retirement.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

GreenDragon wrote:Had an opportunity to ride yesterday while it was warm and dry. Put on about 120 miles through south east Indiana, to Madison, back along the top of the ridge above the river and then home after it started to rain. Great Day!! Had hoped to ride today, but by the time we had obligations completed it was time to leave for a new years party in Lebanon, OH. Then to Jungle Jim's to dfo grocery shopping and it would not all fit on the bike, so we had to drive. Bummer! No New Years Day ride. Just got home.
Hope every one has a great new year. This is my first day of retirement and looking forward to being able to ride during the week with the Over the Hill Gang and Retired and Riding group. 8-)

And what a great way to celebrate your first day of retirement by winning the December contest! :) Congratulations on your retirement!

GreenDragon
Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800 GoldWing

Postby GreenDragon » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks for bonus of the prize!!

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Return to “Goldwing Chat”