Goodbye Holidays

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
maestro319
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade

Goodbye Holidays

Postby maestro319 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, Christmas, New Years, etc. is officially over at our house. My wife and I just spent the WHOLE afternoon taking down the trees and all the decorations. Now. not only will it be bleak outside during January, February, and March here in Illinois, but the inside of the house is also looking pretty bleak right now . How many more months till riding season?? Depressing!! :cry: I did go over go over to the motorcycle shop yesterday and looked at all the new bikes. Drool, drool!! Spent some time talking bikes, add-ons, riding, etc. with the owner. I gotta do that more often just to keep my sanity. :D

keithg64
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 Pearl Coranado Blue

Re: Goodbye Holidays

Postby keithg64 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

60 sum days till spring, not bad, I still working on mine for winter maintenence. We should be rideing in a month and a half.
It's not what you buy, it's what you build.

maestro319
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade

Re: Goodbye Holidays

Postby maestro319 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:10 am

Yeah, I know. 60 days isn't TOO bad. (I guess) ;) Since this is my first year of owning and riding a bike,AND my first winter without riding I find myself going to the web looking for riding videos, or thinking about rides I could take this summer, or skimming through back issues of biking magazines looking for articles, pictures, etc. Do you guys do that? Is this something like a "riding withdrawl syndrome"? Is it "normal"? ( whatever THAT is!! :lol: )

Return to “Goldwing Chat”