Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm
- Location: West Chicago, IL
- Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade
Yikes!! Got a call from our daughter. She is on her way home from our house (Chicago area) to the Ft. Knkox area with FOUR little kids, and her youngest has thrown up 3 times, IN THE CAR!!! She is looking for a hotel in southern Indiana for the night. For rest, and getting everybody cleaned up. Second youngest was alittle sick a couple of days ago at our house. Throwing up in the night. Not to mention the son-in-law who is living with us while he finishes school has been in bed all day today. He was up from 11:00 to 5:00 last night throwing up and having problems at the other end. We think that's who her youngest caught it from. She could sure use some prayer. Thanks everybody.
- Posts: 863
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
maestro319 : sorry to here the grand kids are sick hope they all get well soon. We will keep them in our prayers lol Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
- Posts: 4446
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas
- Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200
Sorry to hear that Maestro, I wish a speedy recovery for all of them that may get ill...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest