HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL MY GOLDWING FRIENDS

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
rburkhard
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800 Deluxe

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL MY GOLDWING FRIENDS

Postby rburkhard » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Just wanted to say hi again and wish everyone a Happy Valentines. It is rainy and cold here in middle Florida, but I understand that the sun is coming and the warm weather too. I have been working on getting my new Goldwing chromed and ready for the week long trip to Daytona for bike week. Really looking forward to it my husband will be on his HD me on my Goldwing and our mini duchshound with her goggles and leathers. She is a hoot and loves to ride with us on our bikes, will send photos when we get back from our trip sometime around March 13th.
Happy Trails,
Judy

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL MY GOLDWING FRIENDS

Postby littlebeaver » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

Thank you Judy, I saw this topic and read it and I'm very happy to learn that you are female and not a male, it would be a little funny if a guy was wishing mostly a lot of other guy's a happy Valentines day.. :lol: but being that you are female I guess that makes it ok..My wife and I went to dinner with our 13 year old daughter the Ihop place down the road, we ordered and 30 minutes later the server brought our salads and drinks out to us and we waited another 15 minutes[wasn't busy] and that was that, we got up and I told her across the room that we weren't waiting any longer for our meal 45 minute is unheard of, so on our way out my wife was telling the manager and they told us they lost our order, it would have been nice to be told that instead of nothing at all....Ruined our Valentines meal together, so I took her to Windsteads [old time burger joint] and we had perfect service and our meal in 10 minutes after we order it, most awesome burger too and the good kinda fries..Gave the girl a really good tip too because she was good at what she does..made my evening with my two girls much better..So my night wasn't a total loss.. :D

rburkhard
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800 Deluxe

Re: HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL MY GOLDWING FRIENDS

Postby rburkhard » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:58 am

Glad to see you salvaged the day! On my license plate cover I have the phrase "GIRLS RIDE TOO, DEAL WITH IT". I love my Goldwing, now I wonder why it took me so long to get one. Have a Great Day!
Judy

Return to “Goldwing Chat”