Osama bin Laden is killed

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Osama bin Laden is killed

Postby littlebeaver » Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Tonight Obama announced that special operation forces went in and killed Osama..May the Great Spirits look after our armed forces, I'm glad he's gone... It won't bring back all the soldiers and all those people lost in the twin towers, it's good they got him.. I am so proud right now of our guy's over there...

EODBowhunter
Motorcycle: 2010 Goldwing Audio Comfort

Re: Osama bin Laden is killed

Postby EODBowhunter » Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 am

How is that Lake of Fire treating you Osama?

Sent from Somehere in Iraq

Diesel Dan
Motorcycle: Big Bird is an 09 Yellow Air Bag

Postby Diesel Dan » Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 am

Glad Obama broke his campaign promise about closing Gitmo (his far left base is still not happy about that), but seems like some intel was gained from a detainee. But, let's hope the DOD keeps the pedal to the metal since retaliations all over the world are about to begin. Great job to the seal team and what is it with these damn helicopters? Unlike 1979/80 on Carter's watch, this mission survived a broken chopter that was blown up by the seals.
Last edited by Diesel Dan on Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. BF

cbx4evr
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500SE
2004 Kawasaki KLR 650
Solex 5000
1980 Honda CBX - sold :-(
1981 Honda CBX - sold :-(

Postby cbx4evr » Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

I don't want to start an argument because I really hope this is true. Reports say they buried him at sea. Why would they do that?? Without pictures and /or video there will always be some doubt they they got him. At least with Sadam you knew you had the right guy.
"It´s a friggen motorcycle, it´s not supposed to be comfortable, quiet or safe. The wind noise is supposed to hurt your ears, the seat should be hard and riding it should make you s**t your pants every now and then. "

Diesel Dan
Motorcycle: Big Bird is an 09 Yellow Air Bag

Postby Diesel Dan » Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 am

cbx4evr wrote:I don't want to start an argument because I really hope this is true. Reports say they buried him at sea. Why would they do that?? Without pictures and /or video there will always be some doubt they they got him. At least with Sadam you knew you had the right guy.

Besides the DNA of his sister being kept in a Boston hospital, you can bet there were pictures taken of his body. The radical Moooslims have no problem dragging/hanging our dead for the world to see, but our politicians want to honor moooslim tradition of taking care of the body quickly. Their religious(?) leaders are going to pump up their followers, like some of our alledged religious leaders(?) around here have done for decades, and we and the jewish people will be back on the hit list, even if we slowly torched him and put it on CNN. This will never change. I'm still waiting for the "good" moooslims to announce on a daily basis there outrage of what there brothers are doing around the world. They only give a little lip service when interviewed, but never any shouting from the roof tops.
If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. BF

gildco
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800 Air

Postby gildco » Mon May 02, 2011 9:31 am

Good riddance. One down, thousands more to go (comparable fanatics who bin Laden has trained during the ten years he has been loose). Hooray for our special forces.

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Postby dingdong » Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 am

Wonder if he is enjoying his 72 virgins? Those furry hump backed long necked virgins named Clide.
Tom

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 pm

dingdong wrote:Wonder if he is enjoying his 72 virgins? Those furry hump backed long necked virgins named Clide.

Oh my.... :shock: :shock: that's bad Dingdong... :lol:

Return to “Goldwing Chat”