Charity Ride For Mooseheart!

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1993 Gold Wing GL1500 Interstate

Charity Ride For Mooseheart!

Postby Used2gofast » Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 am

Ride For Mooseheart!
Presented by The Norwalk Moose Family Center #1739.
This is a Charity Ride for the benefit of Mooseheart Child City & School. Founded in 1913 by the Moose fraternal organization, Mooseheart is supported completely through private donations -- the great majority of which continue to come from the 1.1 million men and women of the Moose fraternal organization, in more than 1,700 Lodges and 1,600 Chapters located throughout the U.S. , Canada , Great Britain and Bermuda. Moose International headquarters is located on the Mooseheart campus.

The event will be held on August 20th, 2011 and start at 8am at the Norwalk Moose Family Center located at 13305 Imperial Highway in So. Whittier, CA 90605. The requested donation is $25 and will include a great BBQ lunch in Big Bear, hosted by the Big Bear Moose Family Center #2085. Depending on sponsorship we hope to have ride patches, t-shirts and door prizes!

A Grand Prize Raffle will be held for a 1996 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Fuel Injected Ultra Classic. See link for more details and photos.

Pre-registration is required and must be made by 12 noon Monday August 1st. Any and all riders are invited to attend, so please pass the word around to all your friends! The proceeds of this event will go to Mooseheart Child City and School in Chicago, Illinois. Mooseheart is one of the primary charities of Moose International, a 501(c)3 organization.

now I just cruise.

I ride with the PGR in honor of my
Grandfather, Pvt. Cokey Allen, U.S. Army;
and my Uncle, Seaman Clarence Short, U.S. Navy.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”