Newbee - Aloha from Hawaii

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
garykahn

Newbee - Aloha from Hawaii

Postby garykahn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Aloha

Although I've been a member since 2009, I haven't posted yet. Some of you have met me. I am the owner of Wing Tours Hawaii (http://www.wingtourshawaii.com) and provide GL1800s for rent and also provide guided tours. Please feel free to visit our website and send me an email. We ride 365 days a year on Oahu. Come join us for some fun in the sun. We pride ourselves and provide free route sheets, free use of helmets with headsets, and even have pickup and delivery from the airport, ship harbor and Waikiki. We started the business so that WIngers can ride a WIng in all 50 states. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mahalo (Thank you in Hawaiian)
Gary

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: Newbee - Aloha from Hawaii

Postby WingAdmin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi Gary!

No way in hell I'm letting my wife find out about your web site...she's been on about going to visit Hawaii for YEARS now. She gets a load of your site and it's all over. :) :)

garykahn

Postby garykahn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Geez, there are less fun things she could have asked for like diamonds or a new car.... You might consider a trip to Hawaii and a Wing ride. Maybe, just maybe, that might be fun for you as well. As I always say, "When I make my wife happy, then I am happy. When she is not happy, my life is miserable!" Give her the trip to Hawaii and you can renew your marriage vows here. Put some spark back into your life and become one of our Riders in Paradise. Life is too short. Enjoy a few weeks in Hawaii and you'll go home a new couple. And, she probably wants to come to Hawaii so that the two of you can have a romantic get-a-way. As the Nike folks say, "Just do it!"
Aloha
Gary

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm

I have no doubt we will be making a trip out there. My parents went there for the first time ever last year, and loved it so much that they bought a timeshare while they were there.

So...when we do eventually go, we'll definitely be going riding on one of your bikes...I think the yellow GL1800. :)

garykahn

Postby garykahn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Just let us know and we'll take good care of you. BTW, your Wing (Avatar) looks very similar to my first Gold Wing in Hawaii... mine was a 1983 Silver Aspencade which included the radio and digital dash (I miss that). Nice bike you have there. I do warn you, if you don't have a GL1800, you may have one after you rent one of ours. Although I don't like the 2012 style (a split between a BMW and a Harley), there are some 2010's available. We have Red, White, Blue, Orange and Yellow GL1800s. And, I have a 1999 Black Valkyrie that is tricked (not triked) out. Guess I'll put it on my Avatar. Talk again soon. Gary

tims
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800

Postby tims » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Howdy (Hello in Texan)
I am new here too. I don't rent my goldwing in Texas but would sure like to ride it to Hawaii. When they going to build a bridge? I guess in he mean time I will have to come rent one from the other newbee.

garykahn

Postby garykahn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Aloha Tex
Check out my website and click on the Certified Riders in Paradise button. We have over 300 clients (not including passengers) that have had the time of their lives. Check out what folks say about us. Never got a complaint. Also, we are the only motorcycle rental biz that provides helmets with headsets and free route sheets so that you see Paradise local style. We know the best places to eat and if you need a DQ fix we can tell you where that is located too. My website is http://www.wingtourshawaii.com. You may know some of the folks from Texas (17 of them drove our GL1800s). Ya all come back now ya hear (as they say in Brooklyn!) or wuz it forgeddaboutit!
Aloha
Gary

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 am

I wanta go :( :cry: :cry:] I'm gonna figure out a way to ride my own bike over there over the water on a floating devise, you see take lot's of fuel and make the boat be perpelled by the back wheel spinning a axle of some sort and that will spin a perpeller that will make the boat go :shock: or just fly and rent one.. :lol:

flightsong
Motorcycle: 2002 GL1800 Goldwing

Postby flightsong » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Re the bridge to Hawii:

God was so impressed with the wonderful faith of this particular person that he asked him what his greatest desire was, and he would grant it. After a few moments of thought, he replied, "I love riding my Goldwing in Hawaii. Could you put a bridge between Calif and Hawaii?

God replied... "Come on! Do you know the trouble I'd have making that bridge? There are pylons that must go too deep, sweeping currents, unpredictable weather, and a host of other problems. You've got to come up with another request!"

"Ok," the man said, "how about having me understand women?"

"Will that be 1 lane or 2 on that bridge?"

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm

littlebeaver wrote:I wanta go :( :cry: :cry:] I'm gonna figure out a way to ride my own bike over there over the water on a floating devise, you see take lot's of fuel and make the boat be perpelled by the back wheel spinning a axle of some sort and that will spin a perpeller that will make the boat go :shock: or just fly and rent one.. :lol:

There goes the Beaver again, I can see him now out in the garage looking for wood.Next thing we will see pictures
of his contraption....only a beaver would do this :lol: :lol: :lol:

vtxcandyred
Motorcycle: 1993 Honda Goldwing SE

Postby vtxcandyred » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

WingAdmin wrote:Hi Gary!

No way in hell I'm letting my wife find out about your web site...she's been on about going to visit Hawaii for YEARS now. She gets a load of your site and it's all over. :) :)

I'm with you on this one. My wife gets a peek at the silver fox sitting on that yellow wing and she'll be leaving tomorrow.

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

KateDaring52 wrote:Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Welcome to the site from sheboygan WI. Lets all save our money and go to Hawaii, winters are tooooo long
here in WI.The Beaver needs to buy more wood for his contraption so we all can make the trip.. :D

WA9FWT PHIL

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

Too funny.....I do come up with some really off the wall stuff...funny to most but sometimes my ideas work :geek: ...I thought about the trip to Hawaii and I bet i'd do better on a surfboard :shock: ...or just swim over there :o ... :lol: :lol: Hey Hawaii dude , Are the Women friendly there :lol: ...??? Do they like old Goldwings...??? I'm 51 and I have never been there yet :cry: , somethings not right with that. :cry: ..We need to go, I want some of that pig roasted in the ground :D ...OOOOOOOOOOhh Man...I bet it's good...Can you tell us here in the states of some of the things you guys eat, or Native dishes is what I mean???? I like yummy stuff to eat :D ..

Return to “Goldwing Chat”