new here..

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
3W-lonerider
Motorcycle: 99 valkyrie interstate trike

new here..

Postby 3W-lonerider » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 pm

i personally want to thank everyone on this board for your wealth of knowledge on goldwings. i personally do not own a gold wing but i do work on plenty of them. i own a 99 valkyrie interstate trike. with 124,000 miles on it. bought it brand new in 99 and it was converted to a trike 4 and 1/2 years ago when it had 72,000 miles on it. i do all my own work and work on alot of different models of bikes. i normally hang out on the VRCC website. thought i'd just say hello and say a few words.

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: new here..

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Welcome, and thanks for taking the time to say hello!

Do you do work on old Goldwings? There seems to be less and less places (dealers in particular) that are willing to work on them, and I know there always seems to be people looking for places that will work on them.

3W-lonerider
Motorcycle: 99 valkyrie interstate trike

Re: new here..

Postby 3W-lonerider » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 am

i don't have a garage, mainly just a shed i do work out of. as far as major jobs where the bike needs torn down, i can't handle that because i have no place to store the bike. if it's local and they have a garage yes i will do a major job. until i can get a bigger place where i can do a couple of day job i mainly stick to things that can be done in one day or less..almost forgot to answer the question at hand..yes..i'd sooner work on the older wings than the new ones.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”