Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm
- Location: Summerville,SC
- Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800
Hey everyone I'm Ed and i just want to say hello to everyone! This is my first time to post. Everyone have a great day.
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm
- Location: Butler, PA
- Motorcycle: 1993 GL1500 Aspencade with Voyager (Sold)
1983 GL650I SilverWing Interstate
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Have a great 4th.
I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certified
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
Hello Ed and welcome hope you find all that you need right here. Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
Return to “Goldwing Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest