Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 pm
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Motorcycle: 2003 GL1800 Goldwing
I'm new to the site, and just wanted to introduce myself. I own a 2003 Goldwing GL1800 Titanium. I'm looking to learn a lot from you guys.
- Picture of my baby!
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800 Air
Welcome to the group. You will find answers to most of your questions and lots of helpful advice from these folks.
racing chevy 67
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:02 pm
- Location: Quincy,Fl.
- Motorcycle: 1989 Goldwing
2004 honda aero ,shadow
welcome,to the site,,, lots of good information here
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
Welcome to the site, loads of great people on here..
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm
- Location: Geneseo, IL
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 Pearl Coranado Blue
Welcome from Illinios. Gotta love the Wing
It's not what you buy, it's what you build.
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 pm
- Location: San Antonio,TX
- Motorcycle: 98 Goldwing 1500 trike
75 GL1000 (restoring)
98 Goldwing with landing gear (for sale)
94 Goldwing 1500- towpac trike (sold)
88 Goldwing 1500- (sold)
84 GL1200 Aspy-SOLD
75 GL1000(stolen 87)
88 GW trike (totaled)
And a big howdy from San Antonio. I'm really starting to enjoy this site..I'm sure you will too.
Return to “Goldwing Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tire joe and 3 guests