So that's where everyone went ...

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

So that's where everyone went ...

Postby littlebeaver » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:25 am

I hardly ever go to the wanted section of this site,,,, My gosh man,,, I see names in there I haven't seen in a good while, everyone's there wheeling and dealing....If you guy's are looking for parts and don't care much for ebay, here's where it's at.. :shock: Man they have so much stuff there but it will go fast..I had to get out before I really get myself in trouble with the wife..Check it out folks...Hey is there such a thing as a Goldwing Swap meet? there should be an organized swap meet don't ya think? Get guys to bring everything they have to one central location in each state...Or Region..That would be a blast...Oh I was looking at the HF site and the trailers are on sale for just over $200 and that's for the 12" wheels one..Check it out...http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsea ... q=trailers

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: So that's where everyone went ...

Postby WingAdmin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 am

littlebeaver wrote:I hardly ever go to the wanted section of this site,,,, My gosh man,,, I see names in there I haven't seen in a good while, everyone's there wheeling and dealing....If you guy's are looking for parts and don't care much for ebay, here's where it's at.. :shock: Man they have so much stuff there but it will go fast..I had to get out before I really get myself in trouble with the wife..Check it out folks...Hey is there such a thing as a Goldwing Swap meet? there should be an organized swap meet don't ya think? Get guys to bring everything they have to one central location in each state...Or Region..That would be a blast...Oh I was looking at the HF site and the trailers are on sale for just over $200 and that's for the 12" wheels one..Check it out...http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsea ... q=trailers

Yeah, the wanted section has really taken off. It was very quiet for a long time, and then just exploded. So yeah, if you're looking for parts, it's a great place to go...I'm getting ready to post a bunch of stuff in there myself!

vtxcandyred
Motorcycle: 1993 Honda Goldwing SE

Postby vtxcandyred » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 pm

That is how I came across my bike camper.

riffraff
Motorcycle: 1983GL1100 std

Postby riffraff » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 am

That can only mean one thing. Ridin season is comin to a close for some. So it's time to stock up for the off season busy work(reduild-reincarnation). Being in the city without a garage, all I can do is prep for winter, and pray for global warming! :roll:

Return to “Goldwing Chat”