Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 am
- Location: Monroe City, Mo
- Motorcycle: 2001 GW1800 Roadsmith Trike
Does anyone make a seat cover that can be used when trailering , I have a trike and will haul behind my fifth wheel on trailer but need to cover seat as it is cloth I know will soak up the water? Please help a newbie out as I need to get something before my trip to Texas.
- Posts: 898
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 am
- Location: Indianapolis, In.
- Motorcycle: 06 Wing III/2010 Hannigan
If it is a stock size seat, I have one. The problem is I'm not sure it would "stay" on the seat while being trailered! It has elastic around the edge but, I don't believe it would be enough to prevent it from being sucked off the seat when moving at highway speeds! If you want it $20.00 will get it sent to you.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 04 Spirit, Bing [Bot] and 1 guest