Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16919
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Well...we're getting frost in the mornings now, I see snow not too far off to the east, so time is running out for us here!
Right now in north Texas we are getting a strong cold front blowing in. Will end the week of outstanding days for riding - 70 degrees and sunny. It is that time of year to pack your long johns on every lengthy outting.
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm
- Location: Canada
- Motorcycle: 1982 Kawazaki KZ 1100 1983 Yamaha Venture Royal (sold and miss it) 2006 Goldwing GL1800 1992 Yamaha Virago
70 and long johns....don't you mean 70 and a tee shirt.....Just funnin with you I am envious enjoy your rides
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
I just got back from Seattle (was in the mid 30's), I had forgotten how much I like the texas heat!! Can't imagine living in that cold.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 am
- Location: Fargo, ND
- Motorcycle: 2012 Honda Gold Wing GL1800
Time is running out for us in North Dakota as well, but still riding. First snow may hit this weekend. Oh well guess it was bound to happen. Can't wait until I fully retire so we can head south to extend the riding season.
ND Patriot Guard
ND Patriot Guard
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: PCFree50 and 4 guests