Poopy Day

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
nhegge
Motorcycle: 1982 ASPENCADE
1978 GL1000
1987 Rebel
1981 CM 400

Poopy Day

Postby nhegge » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Well t'day would be a great day for a ride in some autum air , but alas I must cleanse the bowels for a colonoscopy on the morrow . So t'day I drink the sludge an sit astride the throne . :( :( :(

Be Nice 'til it's time to be Not Nice

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: Poopy Day

Postby RoadRogue » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 am

Now thats way too much information. Prayers out to you for a good test result. Go to your happy place during the test.
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

maestro319
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade

Postby maestro319 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 am

Ohhhh...nhegge, you have such a way with words!!!

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Been reading your mail and just had to say a few words my self.You will be just fine, thank God for Dr's.
My cycle is put away for a long winters nap,but I do get out to pat it on the behind out in the garage.
I'm retired at age 72, but repair snowblowers in my garage to keep me busy,and make a few $$ to keep the old Gal running. I wish you the best in your next visit to the Dr my friend..

WA9FWT Phil

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 pm

WA9FWT wrote:Been reading your mail and just had to say a few words my self.You will be just fine, thank God for Dr's.
My cycle is put away for a long winters nap,but I do get out to pat it on the behind out in the garage.
I'm retired at age 72, but repair snowblowers in my garage to keep me busy,and make a few $$ to keep the old Gal running. I wish you the best in your next visit to the Dr my friend..

Ah, so that's why you recognized my Yard-Man. :)

I had an MTD Yard-Man "Yard Bug" riding tractor, worst piece of garbage ever (poorly) designed. Broken piston rings, it would regularly seize, the belts would break, and it would take four hours of disassembly/cursing/reassembly just to change a drive belt. I am quite sure it was engineered by incompetent sadists. I finally sold it for $50 on Craigslist, and was glad to be rid of it. Totally different than the Yard-Man snowblower, which runs nonstop with no problems ever and virtually no maintenance required.

WA9FWT
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm

WingAdmin wrote:
WA9FWT wrote:Been reading your mail and just had to say a few words my self.You will be just fine, thank God for Dr's.

Ah, so that's why you recognized my Yard-Man. :)

I had an MTD Yard-Man "Yard Bug" riding tractor, worst piece of garbage ever (poorly) designed. Broken piston rings, it would regularly seize, the belts would break, and it would take four hours of disassembly/cursing/reassembly just to change a drive belt. I am quite sure it was engineered by incompetent sadists. I finally sold it for $50 on Craigslist, and was glad to be rid of it. Totally different than the Yard-Man snowblower, which runs nonstop with no problems ever and virtually no maintenance required.

The real old yardman snow blowers were made in Jackson Mich. And of coarse over the years were sold several times.I think at present are owned by B&S...At one time I was the largest dealer for the state of Wi.
I sold more then any other dealer. I still have manuals from day one on there old snow blowers that go back to when that Co was called the George Company.Of coarse the newer Yardmans are not built like the old stuff at all.Keep me in mind if you need a copy of a snow blower. Phil

nhegge
Motorcycle: 1982 ASPENCADE
1978 GL1000
1987 Rebel
1981 CM 400

Postby nhegge » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 am

:D Well the Doc says me innards look good , they even sent pics home with me . The charge nurse told me no alcohol t'day , ya ,,,thats gonna happen . Don't drink muck but on weekends I will have my evnin Brew . So would appear ya'll be stuck with me for a bit longer ..... :lol:
Be Nice 'til it's time to be Not Nice

WA9FWT
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:51 am

nhegge wrote::D Well the Doc says me innards look good , they even sent pics home with me . The charge nurse told me no alcohol t'day , ya ,,,thats gonna happen . Don't drink muck but on weekends I will have my evnin Brew . So would appear ya'll be stuck with me for a bit longer ..... :lol:

Just like when we were kids, sent home with pictures from school. Glad to here your Ok my friend.
Now you can send that letter to Santa for toys.... :D :lol:

WA9FWT Phil

Return to “Goldwing Chat”