Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
- Sponsored Links
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm
- Location: Ochlocknee, Ga USA
- Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200A Aspencade, 2002 GL1800-Illusion Red,1981 CB650C
I am glad I downloaded when I did. Typical corporate railroading of the consumer.
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm
- Location: Elkhart, Indiana
- Motorcycle: 1979 Yamaha 650 Special
1980 Yamaha 650 Special
1983 Honda V65 Magna 1100c
1984 GL1200I Interstate
In a way, this is funny. We can't download it here for free, but we can go to the library and get the book for free if they have it. I wish they were all back on here again, because myself and others could use and need them. I have the clymer book and it is ok, but very vage. The wiring diag. sucks and when trying to trace wireing,,, ya. I wanted to add the air ride to my 84 gl1200I. the wireing diag really sucks. A small little sect. I wounder how Honda would feel if people quit buying because Honda dosen't want to help them?
How many times do I have to tell ya,,, The right tool for the right job!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests