I have a question????????????????

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Bogator
Motorcycle: 1998 valkyrie

I have a question????????????????

Postby Bogator » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 am

OK, I have just joined this board, I needed a manual and found this board. what I would like to know is -----------how many Valkyrie riders are on here????---------I am also a member of the VRCC board and keep up with it everyday. not tring to start anything , but would like to know.
Bogator---Valley Alabama---

GOD BLESS

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: I have a question????????????????

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 am

Bogator wrote:OK, I have just joined this board, I needed a manual and found this board. what I would like to know is -----------how many Valkyrie riders are on here????---------I am also a member of the VRCC board and keep up with it everyday. not tring to start anything , but would like to know.

I'd be interested in that as well...if there are enough, I could start a separate Valkyrie section.

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

WingAdmin wrote:
Bogator wrote:OK, I have just joined this board, I needed a manual and found this board. what I would like to know is -----------how many Valkyrie riders are on here????---------I am also a member of the VRCC board and keep up with it everyday. not tring to start anything , but would like to know.

I'd be interested in that as well...if there are enough, I could start a separate Valkyrie section.

"WingAdmin, you keep that up and you better get help!! I don't think you have a enough Elves in
your house to keep up with all.... :)

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm

WA9FWT wrote:
WingAdmin wrote:

"WingAdmin, you keep that up and you better get help!! I don't think you have a enough Elves in
your house to keep up with all.... :)

Yeah, I know, I'm extremely limited on free time now as it is!

Return to “Goldwing Chat”