Great Christmas Presents!!


Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
User avatar
dawgout81
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: New Ulm, MN
Motorcycle: 1988 1500

Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby dawgout81 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 am



How about these great items I received as Christmas gifts from my wife?
1. torque wrench
2. Adjustable shop stool with wheels.
3. Brake pads all around for the '81 Interstate.
4. Caliper rebuild kits.
5. Cylinder rebuild kits.
6. Snap ring pliers.
Now I'm going to approach her about stainless steel brake lines for a New Year's idea.



User avatar
littlebeaver
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby littlebeaver » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am

I like #2. the best...Too bad I didn't have my timing sight caps for sale yet, that would also be a terriffic gift for any Winger that it applies to., Oh, :o but you can get one now in the wanted area.. :lol:

User avatar
WingAdmin
Site Admin
Posts: 17046
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Location: Strongsville, OH
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby WingAdmin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am

dawgout81 wrote:How about these great items I received as Christmas gifts from my wife?
1. torque wrench
2. Adjustable shop stool with wheels.
3. Brake pads all around for the '81 Interstate.
4. Caliper rebuild kits.
5. Cylinder rebuild kits.
6. Snap ring pliers.
Now I'm going to approach her about stainless steel brake lines for a New Year's idea.


Now that's a wife!! :)

User avatar
Steve F
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm
Location: suburban Chicago
Motorcycle: 1976 Honda CB750F Cafe' (sold :>( )
'03 GL1800

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby Steve F » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 pm

WingAdmin wrote:
dawgout81 wrote:How about these great items I received as Christmas gifts from my wife?
1. torque wrench
2. Adjustable shop stool with wheels.
3. Brake pads all around for the '81 Interstate.
4. Caliper rebuild kits.
5. Cylinder rebuild kits.
6. Snap ring pliers.
Now I'm going to approach her about stainless steel brake lines for a New Year's idea.


Now that's a wife!! :)

Yeah, but he's not saying what he had to do to get these things. :lol:
"To ride is the reason, the destination the excuse."

User avatar
WA9FWT
Posts: 828
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 pm
Location: sheboygan WI U.S. A.
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby WA9FWT » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:12 pm

She didn't tell him yet, that she used his charge card.. ;) ;)

User avatar
themainviking
Posts: 2579
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby themainviking » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 pm

My wife just gave me a little box full of cash. (it was probably my cash) :lol:
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

actionpack
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: hale , mi.
Motorcycle: 1985 gl1200a

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby actionpack » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 pm

the fun of giving and receiveing at christmas is wonderful , we had a great christmas here , got some good tools for my shop plus a xtra speacial dinner to boot , life is great
Image

User avatar
dawgout81
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm
Location: New Ulm, MN
Motorcycle: 1988 1500

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby dawgout81 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 am

Oh boy!
A day after Christmas present.....the mailman brought a mityvac brake bleeder yesterday as well.

Now to work on those stainless steel brake lines today and see if I can't get those ordered.

User avatar
MJSantos
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 pm
Location: York, Pa
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100I
1983 GL1100 Custom
2002 Shadow
1983 Honda Magna V45
Contact:

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby MJSantos » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Man our wives can be something else, they must have compared notes. Mine gave me my US and POW flags with mounts, a "Back Off" module and LED taillight bulbs. Best part is she got a hold of the Winchester 30/30 Centennial too.

actionpack
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm
Location: hale , mi.
Motorcycle: 1985 gl1200a

Re: Great Christmas Presents!!

Postby actionpack » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

MJSantos wrote:Man our wives can be something else, they must have compared notes. Mine gave me my US and POW flags with mounts, a "Back Off" module and LED taillight bulbs. Best part is she got a hold of the Winchester 30/30 Centennial too.

you scored big time , nice gifts ,


Image


Return to “Goldwing Chat”




Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests