Mother-in-law, Brother-in-Law from Hell

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Mother-in-law, Brother-in-Law from Hell

Postby littlebeaver » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: Ok, I'm not a complainer or a whiner, I'm laid back but not lazy, Wife is off for 10 day's, So why in the hell do they have to come visit us when my wife's on vacation, one of my daughters is home from College and my other daughter is out of high school on break. I gotta vent a little man.. :cry: we could have gone to the grand canyon or somewhere cool with all that time off, Instead, Instead...My brother-in-law from hell is here and they are on their vacation, now, this guy will drain every little ounce of energy out of your body, he won't shut up, he won't shut up, he won't shut up..OMG..I guess if he didn't borrow $2500 from us once, years back, and not pay it back, I wouldn't feel so frustrated with him, So what did he do last night, we all went out to eat I was at the end of the table and I spoke to the waiter, I asked him to give me the bill, I gave him my credit card to pay and he goes away, well my Brother-in-law's ears perk up as he see's the waiter walking away and so he gets out of his chair and starts after him, I said hey Sam I got it man Leave it alone, he looks at me and keeps walking....so I get up and go in to see the waiter and Sam's giving him his credit card because he has to pay for it, now that's nine people and well over a $100 so I just said ok let me have my card and go ahead and pay for it if you must .. See he brought a girl friend and her two boys and grandma..Oh Grandma, she's the World biggest critic, nothing and I mean nothing is good enough for this women, our girls do great in school and never a nice word said of it, and over there,[La.] where they live that bunch my gosh they are terrible, we bought grandma a car, used but nice,1999 olds 88 3.8L. a granny car perfect..Gave it to her and one of the grandson totals it..Now Grandma didn't even have a cross word for him...Unreal... she has snippy remarks that are made on a regular basis here, my gosh...2 more day's of them :evil: ...I'm drained, they have me worn out just by being here for 2 days so far..Now my wife is so sweet and nice and never a cross word to anyone..I simply don't understand how she is so sweet coming from this lady... :shock: All I can say is this, my wife isn't telling anyone of her vacation next year, I aint doing this again..Oh and the grandson that crashed the car we got her is coming this weekend...So I may just get my ass in trouble if he does come up.. I might be e-mailing from the jail house...Oh man..I like it better when we go over there because I can leave and go somewhere..I think I turned on my Mother in law the day my first girl was born[beautiful baby too] and we went to see the newborn as people do thru the glass windows and all she said was, well, it's a baby...From that day forward I disliked her...and it only got worse..Who does that..? I don't care if the baby is so butt ugly it would fog a mirror, you still make a fuss over it..Don't you, or am I the one that's wrong.. This was her daughter's baby and she acted like it wasn't no big deal, ah whatever...When my daughter has a baby I'm making a big oh fuss over it.. I think my mother in law fell down on her head once really hard, or maybe ran into a big tree on accident..Something aint right with this old sourpuss of a person... :lol: :lol: So do you wish to tell a story...? :lol: :lol: 2 more day's...they are all riding the river boat rides down on the riverwalk here tonight in San Antonio and I'm here all alone...Peace and quiet ...If you only knew..My daughters are like oh my gosh...When are they leaving 30 minutes after they get here..ha ha Wife is in good spirits though... :lol: Thanks for reading my Story from Hell...

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Re: Mother-in-law, Brother-in-Law from Hell

Postby RoadRogue » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

I couldnt help but :lol: a little at your suffering. does that make me a bad person? tough! Im having a good giggle anyway. I do feel for you and can relate to your delema. You could try the "My house= My rules" card.If you dont like my rules dont visit, but that would probly upset everyone including you wife. As every one knows happy wife = happy life.

I just looked at the weather in your area, go for a ride until you feel better, its the best therapy in the world. Maybe the New Year will bring better things your way.
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

littlebeaver
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Postby littlebeaver » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

I'd have to fit the two daughters and the dog on the bike too because they aren't happy either... :lol: :lol: I think I will make it thru ok....It's bad but not that bad, you guy's with good in-law, you are blessed... :D

actionpack
Motorcycle: 1985 gl1200a

Postby actionpack » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm

i hear ya little beaver , get it out and over with , you will feel better , company comes sometimes right at the wrong moment , and sounds like you made your best effert to make them part of your life , a man can only be stepped on so many times until he has to clear the air , i was lucky , i had a mean sharped tougne mother inlaw , but she treated me like gold , and i was a black sheep , but she has gone down under , i miss her

Sally
Motorcycle: 02 goldwing

Postby Sally » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Well all I can say is.. I speak my mind tell it the way I see it and the wife always proud of me NOT...If someone an assbag you need to tell them...Just sorry I'm going to miss the fun.. Sally

Heck come to think about it I've been married 22 years and my mother in law just asked what I did for a living... LOL I didn't tell her.. I leave work at work period.Like I said wifes PROUD of me..

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

Actually my wife is kinda proud of me, That I haven't killed either of them yet.... :lol: :lol:

dingdong
Motorcycle: 1976 gl1000
1993 gl1500
2004 NRX1800 Rune

Postby dingdong » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:19 am

Hang in there L'beaver, it will be over soon. I feel for you.
Tom

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

HALBUDD
Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77

Postby HALBUDD » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Man I know where your coming from been there done that, Just go out and work on your bike. Lock your self in the garage and look at your baby,and beaver make sure to lock up all your guns!! I dont know if they have internet from jail. And we would miss you,Im sure theirs something that you can invent while your out there (maybe some sort of in law repellent or device to ward off demons). Sorry your having a bad time of it wish you and wife where here in Gatlinburg we could get some beer and tacos. Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!

littlebeaver

Postby littlebeaver » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Today was a wonderful day, No, really it was awesome, It has been known for generations that if you want to fix something or problems with others go to the river or go to the creek...Let me ask you guy's something and think about it for a while, have you ever seen anyone mad or upset near or by a river, creek or lake or beach, almost always people get in better moods and laugh an enjoy them selves when they go by the water, things change in their lives down by the water, water will heal things ... ever seen how people at the beach or at the lake are always smiling and happy, there's never a stranger at the beach it's like a safe zone..Well, I decided that we should all gather at the San Antonio River in Brackenridge Park down where I spent my childhood, the wife got lots of food to grill I took my small weber and coleman camping stove and I got a spot with a nice large pinic table, I have always wanted but could never get because it's by the river near the crossing and it's alway's taken but on this day I got it, we all enjoyed each other's company, totally :D , we all ate some really good sausage hamburgers and hotdogs, the kid's played in the river crossing and climbed trees and walked in the water , Grandma was happy and nice for once it seems, Brother in law was happy and still talked his ass off but I just listened instead of getting annoyed at the poor soul, We could walk over to the awesome mini train and we all rode the train, yes, all nine of us, now this is in my home town and I've been away from here for 26 years and I always wanted to pinic like this with my own family and it was a dream that came true today, it was a fantasic day, this train ride is about a mile long and it go's thru the Park and thru the woods and even thru a tunnel, it go's over the river a couple of times, the family had never rode it, I rode it many times as a young boy for free :lol: , we would hide in the bushes and put our red bandana's over nose and jump on the train for free, the tourist would laugh and probably thought it was part of the show...The weather was picture perfect, clear and maybe 70 degree's just perfect..You know the very best thing that happened today, They all left to go back home. :lol: ..And in a good way too.. :lol: I still have three day's with my wife :D three whole day's with the very best person in the Whole World my Wife...Thank's for the support guy's..Perhaps I should have gone to the river last night to ride the Riverboat's on the Riverwalk, I think it's like $8.50per each person to ride the mini barges..San Antonio truly is a fun town to go for a weekend..

actionpack
Motorcycle: 1985 gl1200a

Postby actionpack » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

glad ya had a good day , have many more anytime you can , 8-)

RoadRogue
Motorcycle: 1997 1500SE

Postby RoadRogue » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Good for you Beave, these are the rewards for being a kind and tolerant person. I am glad the visit ended on a happy note,maybe the next time will beeven better yet. Now enjoy your reward and do something nice for yourself.
Ride safe, Todd
Over night campers welcome

winginitrick
Motorcycle: 2003 goldwing black

Postby winginitrick » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:36 pm

always remember, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, you can pick your next meal, but you CANT PICK YOUR FAMILY! you just GOTTA LIVE WITH THEM! keep on winginit rick
[b][/b
WE ALL NEED TO GET ALOT OF THEM DEAD PRESIDENTS. CUZ YOU CANT EXPECT ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE. KEEP ON WINGINIT RICK]

WA9FWT
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold

Postby WA9FWT » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 pm

"Wow' what a great story to read.All a long I thought you were out in that garage working on that ,now what was it, a boat to Hawaii...
Hope you enjoy the rest of the vocation. by the way, your family is normal, just like the rest of us ha ha

WA9FWT Phil

Return to “Goldwing Chat”