Great site

Anything goes - doesn't fit any other category!
  • Sponsored Links
Sally
Motorcycle: 02 goldwing

Great site

Postby Sally » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 pm

I just wanted to say what a great site..Some times I just make a post to see how many hits or responses I get. :lol: :lol: Everyone all seems to be in a good mood on here. I thing it's just AWSOME that everyone can put in their two cents and no one get upset. NICE JOB everyone.Very cool we all have motorcycling ( goldwings ) in common.. That goes for all the forums.... It gives me some thing to do when it snows like now.. SALLY

wally
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade

Re: Great site

Postby wally » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm

I've noticed the same thing, A lot of good folks on this site and good info!

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 pm

I have to give it to the members, we do have a great group of people here. Unlike some sites that need to employ a team of moderators to keep the users in line, I almost NEVER have to step in and do anything, or delete a message, etc. In fact, I've done it only twice in all the time I've had the site running. That says a lot for the people here!

thrasherg
Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500

Postby thrasherg » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 pm

It sounds like you might be getting bored WingAdmin, maybe would should stir things up just to keep you busy!! :D

I do enjoy coming to this site, just to talk with the other members, I guess it's all down to the type of people that ride wings, they just have great personalities.. I can't wait for my wing to arrive (It's in storage) as we moved from Texas to Seattle, we have a bit of snow, but in a few more weeks it will be great to go sight seeing on the wing and discover my new home (Washington state)!!

Happy new year everyone..

Gary

fysty-1
Motorcycle: 1985 GL1200 I with LTD body

Postby fysty-1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 pm

OMG!!! Has it been a long time! How's everything going GS? I lost this site after a computer crash and only just found it when I Hooked up my external HD to do a back up. I have had a very bad year last year as I have been on Welfare & now on a disability pension after being forced into early retirement. And my creditors are also not very happy. :twisted: :roll: I just did a count and with this one my forum count is now @ 11 with 8 being GW sites. I am a Mod on a BC Bikers forum (in charge of the Touring forum), am on a women's only bikers forum & i am on a forum dedicated to the Ford Windstar( actually dedicated to all vehicles but I am on just one portion). So @ least I have had my computer & all you folks to keep me company over tha past year & half to help with the depression. Anyway I have a lot of reading to do to catch up so I'll bid y'all adiu for now. Angela aka fysty-1 :D :D :D :D :D
Angela (fysty-1) & Dani
85 GL1200I cloned LTD. Blue may not be the fastest color but it is the prettiest! No matter how blue things may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky

WingAdmin
Site Admin
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer

Postby WingAdmin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 pm

fysty-1 wrote:OMG!!! Has it been a long time! How's everything going GS? I lost this site after a computer crash and only just found it when I Hooked up my external HD to do a back up. I have had a very bad year last year as I have been on Welfare & now on a disability pension after being forced into early retirement. And my creditors are also not very happy. :twisted: :roll: I just did a count and with this one my forum count is now @ 11 with 8 being GW sites. I am a Mod on a BC Bikers forum (in charge of the Touring forum), am on a women's only bikers forum & i am on a forum dedicated to the Ford Windstar( actually dedicated to all vehicles but I am on just one portion). So @ least I have had my computer & all you folks to keep me company over tha past year & half to help with the depression. Anyway I have a lot of reading to do to catch up so I'll bid y'all adiu for now. Angela aka fysty-1 :D :D :D :D :D

So glad to have you back, Angela! Sorry to hear of your bad year. 2011 was not a great year for a lot of people that I know. Hopefully 2012 will be a big turnaround.

I used to spend a great deal of time on a lot of different forums - a few bike forums, a forum for Ford Explorers, among others...but this forum takes up most of my time now, so I don't "get out" anywhere near as much as I used to.

Return to “Goldwing Chat”