Installing Stock Grips.
1) Move Bike to a level location.
2) Place Bike on center Stand.
3) Remove old Grips
a) If they are Rubber Cut off.
b) All other Twist and pull to remove old grips
4) Clean off old adhesive with acetone or other remover
5) Place Grip Spacer Rings on handle bars
6) Place new adhesive tape or glue on handle bars.
7) Spray with rubbing alcohol and press new grips on slowly till the fit snugly agenst spacers.
8) Enjoy your new grips.
Step-by-step tutorials on how to maintain and fix your GL1200
- Sponsored Links
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Kenmac and 1 guest