Technical information and Q&A applicable to all years and models of Goldwings
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 4:26 pm
- Location: VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA
- Motorcycle: 1993 ASPENCADE
I have a 1986 1200 SE,I I have the cb radio but what helmet gear do I need to make it all work. I wasn't going to use it but I have it so why not.
BMC SW/USN RETIRED
- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
Try J&M they have the head set and mic for any type helmet, I see them on e-bay all the time and I have a set for me and the Mrs. so we can talk to each other with out having to yell. Hal
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
- Posts: 1849
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
As stated, you just need a headset for each helmet and the cable to connect the headset to the bike. J&M sell good stuff so have a look, you can find cheaper, but it often doesn't work very well, J&M has a proven record..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests