Technical information and Q&A applicable to all years and models of Goldwings
- Sponsored Links
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 9:05 am
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Motorcycle: 1985 Goldwing aspencade
I bout a used 1985 aspencade 1200 it has a click noise taking off when I let clutch out sounds like a union versal joint clutch takes hold with lever almost all the way out. any buddy got any ideas what it could be
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm
- Location: New Albany In
- Motorcycle: 1984 gl1200a&1985GL1200A & 1996 gl 1500 aspy. us army 74-77
Not a lot of info but sounds like you will need to check the u-joint and rear drive, also bleed and replace your clutch fluid. I have a 85 aspy that had the u-joint tore up and had to replace it. If you haven't change all fluids and the belts I would suggest you do it.
A woman that can use tools is worth her weight in gold !!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest