Technical information and Q&A applicable to all years and models of Goldwings
- Sponsored Links
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:33 pm
- Location: Crossville Alabama
- Motorcycle: 1992 GL1500 Aspencade trike
Hello everyone; can any one tell me where is a good place to put the 2 wires from the battery so I can plug the battery tender in. I was thinking of under the seat and having the plug come out from the front of the seat on the right side. any help would be great.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17501
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
ct1500 wrote:Passenger cubby hole pockets.
Yup. I ran mine up to the left passenger cubby pocket. When I park the bike, I open the cubby, pull out the Battery Tender wire, and plug it in. When it's not in use, it's tucked away and out of site.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 am
- Location: Centerton AR USA
- Motorcycle: 1980 GL1100 Interstate. 105,000miles and still going strong.(sold)
2001 BMW R1150 GS (possibly for sale soon)
1997 Gl1500 SE in pearl sapphire black.
I installed the pigtail so it comes out from under the seat right over the battery. It will make a good place to plug my vest in when I change the plug on the vest.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest