Technical information and Q&A applicable to all years and models of Goldwings
- Sponsored Links
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17566
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm
- Location: Strongsville, OH
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1982 GL1100A Aspencade (sold)
1989 PC800 (wife's!)
1998 XV250 Virago (sold)
2007 Aspen Sentry Trailer
Nope, different frames. Engine from one will not fit the other without some frame modification.
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 pm
- Location: sheboygan WI U.S. A.
- Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100A Aspencade Now a Trike
1975 Cb750K sold
Carolina Drifter wrote:was looking to get atrike kit for the 1000 wondered if 1100 would work
I think that depends on what Trike-kit Manufacture you are looking at.I think the Manufacture best answer
that question.I would say the simple kits that are out there would probably fit, but not the real expensive one's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Brandwatch [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests