Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
- Sponsored Links
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1298
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:58 am
- Location: Silverlake, WA
- Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)
Ya know, I do feel that way on my bike sometimes....looking down on a cage on wheels.
- Posts: 2575
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD
Yeah, Briklins, Lotus Fords, Corvettes. We can look down on all of those. It is really funny to see them looking out their windows - UP - at this monster bike, which is almost the size of their car....
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey
- Posts: 1837
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 am
- Location: Plano, TX
- Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500
Sally wrote:SIZE does matter SALLY
Glad you said it not me!!
Here's a joke I heard the other day and it brought a smile to my face..
Met a young lady a coupla months back.
Really thought she was the one until I sneaked a look in her wardrobe one day,
it was clear I would have to break off the relationship.
I saw a policewoman's uniform,a nurses uniform and a maids uniform.
It was then I realised she could never hold down a job.
My 12 year old daughter didn't get it, but my 14 did? Think I need to talk to my 14 year old!! Or maybe I need to talk to the 12 yr old??
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest