Wife And I made #50! on the list!

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Davek80514
Motorcycle: 1992 Goldwing 1500 SE

Wife And I made #50! on the list!

Postby Davek80514 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:36 pm

The 50 weirdest, worst and wackiest drivers in America

This is just too funny. Yup, Wife and I are pictured in 50th spot. This was while we were on a trip in Wyoming. :lol: :lol:

docgood
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 Goldwing

Re: Wife And I made #50! on the list!

Postby docgood » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Well guess some folks like coffins, some dont.

themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Postby themainviking » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Davek80514 wrote:This is just too funny. Yup, Wife and I are pictured in 50th spot. This was while we were on a trip in Wyoming. :lol: :lol:

I read your first post about the SUV riding beside you and the wife saying it was seperation anxiety and your mother was in the coffin... You deserve all the accolades you can get. I bout wet my pants laughing.
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

Davek80514
Motorcycle: 1992 Goldwing 1500 SE

Postby Davek80514 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

themainviking wrote:
Davek80514 wrote:This is just too funny. Yup, Wife and I are pictured in 50th spot. This was while we were on a trip in Wyoming. :lol: :lol:

I read your first post about the SUV riding beside you and the wife saying it was seperation anxiety and your mother was in the coffin... You deserve all the accolades you can get. I bout wet my pants laughing.

If you liked that one. Let me tell you this one.

Sunday my wife Sue, my friend Norm and I packed up some food, hopped on the Goldwings with the casket trailer in tow and we headed up to Rocky Mountain National park for a ride to the continental divide. On the way back down we stopped at an overlook to stretch our legs for a few minutes. A few people were laughing at the casket trailer and taking pictures of it, which is no problem it's fun to have people smile and give them a chuckle or two. One lady walks up and asks me “Do you have a body in there?”, so I reply “not any more”. She gets a confused look and asks “what do you mean not any more?” I tell her “You know how they have all the signs and warning's about Don't Feed the Bears?” she said “yea”, I told her “Well if you have a really really special issued permit, You can feed the Bears”. Her mouth dropped open and then she got a disgusted look on her face and walked away. We were laughing all the way down the mountain. :D

Return to “Just for Fun”