this could not happen to nicer bunch of guys!!!!!

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 1980 gl1100

this could not happen to nicer bunch of guys!!!!!

Postby shocko » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Don't find many heroes like this one!!!!

On January 9th,a group of Portland bikers were riding east on I-84 when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge.So they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says,
"What are you doing?"

She says, "I'm going to commit suicide."

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ....."Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that..... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After they finished,George gets approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and says,"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.........
regards to you all brian

Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)

Re: this could not happen to nicer bunch of guys!!!!!

Postby Mag » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:10 pm

:o Oop! And since I live near Portland, I will not stop at that bridge (probably "The Bridge of the Gods"), and I will not kiss any girls....or anyone that looks like a girl, or even my wife if she is with me :lol:

Return to “Just for Fun”