New family member

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
jhbates2000
Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade

New family member

Postby jhbates2000 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Well here it is again almost October. My wife and I will celebrate our 13th anniversary on the 7th. Last year she got Macy who is a yorkie /terrier mix. Unfortunatley for us she has a napoleon complex and acts crazy when another dog or person for that matter walks past our house. This week we added Mike to our family. While I was at work (orking overtime) last saturday my wife and kids went to a yardsale at the local college and they Humane Society was there trying to get some of the pups adopted...well it worked they fell in love with Mike. So Tuesday of this week I went and got him and he bacame part of our family. Unfortunately for me much like Macy has a napoleon complex Mike is having an identity crisis...he thinks he is a lap dog. Let me tell you its different when a 60+ pound dog that is solid muscle decides he is sitting on your lap and he doesn't care what you think about it. Just thought I would share our newest member of the family. Now if I could just get him to sit on the back of my Aspencade while going down the road...Hmmmm
Attachments
Macy
Macy
Mike
Mike

Mag
Motorcycle: 1982 Yamaha Venture (Crashed/Sold)
1982 1100 Silver Goldwing (sold)
1989 1500 Beige Goldwing (sold)
1988 1500 Beige Goldwing (current ride)

Re: New family member

Postby Mag » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Ya, we have an english mastiff that believes she is a pup. Those lumbering 130lb dogs look funny running with their lips a flappin in the wind. Good to have pets though, have always had them, always will.

redial
Motorcycle: 1997 GL1500 Spectre Red Aspencade

Re: New family member

Postby redial » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 am

Is that the sort of thing you need?
Len in Kapunda

The world is not going to finish today, as it is already tomorrow in Australia and New Zealand, and other islands of foreign nations such as Guam and Samoa.

Return to “Just for Fun”