Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
- Sponsored Links
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm
- Location: Dunnellon, Florida
- Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 SE
1998 GL1500 SE Totaled
I sent a Valentine card from Viet Nam, and her then boyfriend didn't. Been married 47 years now, and still buying bike parts.
Ride safe, and smart. Asphalt is like #1 grit sandpaper. Dave
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:02 pm
- Location: Linden, Alberta, Canada
- Motorcycle: 1983 GL1100A Aspencade
We have bought bike parts before reno supplies before. And reno supplies are like roses for my wife, but motorbike rides are like me doing the dishes, laundry, hiring a baby sitter and weeding the garden all rolled into one.
My wife is the greatest - she won't let me sell my bike - I'm less grumpy when I ride...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest