Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Rob H
Motorcycle: 2000 1500 SE, XR 650, CBR 600, Harley FB, KLR 650, CBX 750 Cafe Racer, Z1000 Eddie Lawson.

Postby Rob H » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:21 am

Doctors Jokes

A doctor examined a woman, took the husband aside, and said, “I don’t like the looks of your wife at all,”

“Me neither doc,” said the husband. “But she’s a great cook and really good with the kids.”

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley
motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."

A lawyer was cross-examining the doctor about whether or not he had checked the pulse of the deceased before he signed the death certificate. "No," the doctor said. "I did not check his pulse." "And did you listen for a heartbeat?" asked the lawyer. "No I did not," the doctor said. "So," said the lawyer, "when you signed the death certificate, you had not taken steps to make sure he was dead." The doctor said, "Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was in a jar on my desk but, for all I know, he could be out practicing law somewhere."

Animal Jokes

Erica is walking out of a movie theatre at the same time as a man with a parrot on his shoulder.
Erica turns to the man and says, "Your parrot actually seemed to understand the movie".
It looked around during the boring parts, it paid close attention to the dramatic parts, it even "squawked" during the funny parts. I don't understand how that can be.
The man turns to Erica and says "I don't understand it either.... he didn't like the book at all".

A famous art collector is walking through the city when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the doorway of a store and he does a double take. He recognizes that the saucer is extremely old and very valuable, so he walks casually into the store and offers to buy the cat for two dollars.
The storeowner replies "I'm sorry, but the cat isn't for sale.
The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry cat around the house to catch mice. I'll pay you twenty dollars for that cat."
And the owner says "Sold," and hands over the cat.
The collector continues, "Hey, for the twenty bucks I wonder if you could throw in that old saucer. The cat's used to it and it'll save me from having to get a dish."
And the owner says, "Sorry buddy, but that's my lucky saucer. So far this week I've sold sixty-eight cats."

Motorcycle: 2013 F6B

Re: Jokes

Postby CMReynolds1 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Thank you again, Rob!
Ride Safe,

TF 116, RivRon 512, Can Tho, S. Vietnam, 8/66-/9/68, GM(G)2

Return to “Just for Fun”