Laughs

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Rob H
Motorcycle: 2000 1500 SE, XR 650, CBR 600, Harley FB, KLR 650, CBX 750 Cafe Racer, Z1000 Eddie Lawson.

Laughs

Postby Rob H » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:35 am

Why Are the Curtains Closed?

A politician awoke in a hospital bed after a complicated operation and found that the curtains were drawn around him.
"Why are the curtains closed," he said. "Is it night?"
A nurse replied, "No, it's just that there's a fire at the empty warehouse across the street, and we didn't want you waking up and thinking that the operation was unsuccessful."

No Place To Park Your Bike Not Eligible To

A man parks his bicycle nearby the Parliament house and walks on.
A police constable stops him and asks, "Why did you park your bicycle here? Don't you know it is a VIP road and all parliamentarians and senators pass from here?"
Man replied, "Don't you worry about it, I locked my bicycle!"

Today's Fairy Tales

A young girl asked her father if all fairy tales begin with "Once Upon A Time?"
"No," he replied. "A whole lot of them begin with 'If elected, I promise ...'"

The Three Corrupt Politicians

Three prominent politicians in boarded the same flight to from New York to England.
The first Politician started, “I can throw one $1000 note down and make one person laugh.”
“I can make two persons laugh with just two $500 notes.” the second politician replied.
The third politician retorted, “With just five pieces of $200 I can make five people laugh.”
The pilot then looked at the politicians and added, “I’m the pilot here, meaning I can throw all of you down and make more than 150 million people laugh.”

Return to “Just for Fun”