Some more

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Rob H
Motorcycle: 2000 1500 SE, XR 650, CBR 600, Harley FB, KLR 650, CBX 750 Cafe Racer, Z1000 Eddie Lawson.

Some more

Postby Rob H » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Heavy Lifting
While taking the garbage out the other day, I lifted up a pretty heavy bag of trash and threw my back out.
I had to drive all the way to the dump to retrieve it.

Daughter's Big News

The Phone Rings….

(Mother) Hello
(Daughter) Hi Mom!
(Mother) Honey, I haven’t heard from you in months, is everything OK?
(Daughter) I just wanted to let you know I’m in my 3rd trimester.

(Mother) You’re PREGNANT?!?!
(Daughter) Nooooo! I went off to college remember?

Big Decisions
I asked my friend , "What is the secret behind your Happy Married Life?"
He said "You should share responsibilities with due love and respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems."
I asked "Can you explain?"
He said "In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my Wife
decides on smaller issues. We do not interfere in each other's decisions."

Still not convinced, i asked him "Give me some examples". He said "Smaller issues like, which car we should buy, how much amount to
save, when to visit the super market, when & where to go on vacation, which sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy. Monthly expenses,
whether to keep a maid or not etc. Are all decided by my wife. I just agree to it "
I asked "Then, what is your role?"
He said "My decisions are only for very big issues. Like whether America should attack Iran, whether Britain should lift sanctions over
Zimbabwe, whether Bodoland should be formed or not, whether Dhoni should retire from Cricket , Whom should Salman Khan
Marry. etc etc. and do you know, my wife; NEVER, objects to any of these decisions...

Return to “Just for Fun”