Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
Rob H
Motorcycle: 2000 1500 SE, XR 650, CBR 600, Harley FB, KLR 650, CBX 750 Cafe Racer, Z1000 Eddie Lawson.

Postby Rob H » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:23 am

The Future of Technology
I was visiting a friend who could not find her cordless phone. After several minutes of searching, her young daughter spoke up.
“You know what they should invent? A phone that stays connected to its base so it never gets lost.”

You Have Two More Wishes

A man finds a lamp. He rubs it and a Genie emerges. The Genie tells him he will be granted three wishes. The man thinks for a moment and says, "First, give me a bottomless mug of beer."
A mug of beer appears in his hand. He sips it once, then again and the mug is magically refilled. The man is thrilled and continues to drink. The mug never empties.
Then the Genie says, "And what about your other two wishes?"
The guy thinks for a moment and says, "Give me two more just like this one!"

There's An App for Everything!

I went into my local wireless store looking for a solution to a problem.
"I have a horse that I can't seem to get going when I mount him," I told the customer service representative. "Nellie won't listen to my commands, and when she does start moving, it's just a slow, lazy trot."
"I have just what you need for your phone," the rep replied.
"And what would that be?"
"The latest version of the "Giddy-App!"

Motorcycle: 1975 GL1000

Re: Humour

Postby PoolDude » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Biker Bob and his Wife were at a

'Marriage Weekend'. Biker Bob and his wife listened to the instructor declare, “It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.'

He then addressed the men:
“Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?”

Bob leaned over, touched Ann’s arm gently, and whispered, “Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?”

And thus began Bobs life of celibacy.

Return to “Just for Fun”