big trouble-making biker

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
metalmike
Motorcycle: 2005 gl1800

big trouble-making biker

Postby metalmike » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 am

A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink, gulps it down in one swig and then turns to the guy with a menacing stare as if to say 'What cha gonna do about it?'

The poor little guy starts crying.

'Come on, man, I was just giving you a hard time,' the biker says. 'I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying.'

'This is the worst day of my life,' says the little guy between sobs. 'I can't do anything right.'

'I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me.

When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance.

I left my wallet in the cab I took home.

I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my dog bit me.

So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life,

--- and then you show up and drank the damn poison

keithg64
Motorcycle: 2000 GL1500 Pearl Coranado Blue

Re: big trouble-making biker

Postby keithg64 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Somedays nothing goes right
It's not what you buy, it's what you build.

vtxcandyred
Motorcycle: 1993 Honda Goldwing SE

Postby vtxcandyred » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Did you ever just have ONE OF THEM DAYS??????????????

paganplasma

Postby paganplasma » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

try living in England,they give all our tax money away to euro scroungers ,close hospitals, reduce fire,police, medics,military,steel our pension's cut our wages, kill of the old folk in hospital or leave them to suffer in **** and squalor at home.BUT give the banks free range to screw us through the floor with 0 interest and fat fees for counting our money ,we have to put up with the scum of the earth coming here and working on the black market,living like rats for 5yrs sending most of their money back home and living like kings for the rest of there lives.This country stinks,its sinking into its historic ****,we have disengaged wankers of the first order running the place and red lefties frigging it up,they give all our money to other nations who are better off than us and who go and spend it on guns and stuff to kill us and our military,india,china,africa,e,u countries,we should be protectorate about our country like France,so the only thing i have the bastards cannot f/up is my Goldie,so I'm for burning up the highways,if you feel like spreading this about be my guest.

paganplasma

Postby paganplasma » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 pm

paganplasma wrote:try living in England,they give all our tax money away to euro scroungers ,close hospitals, reduce fire,police, medics,military,steel our pension's cut our wages, kill of the old folk in hospital or leave them to suffer in **** and squalor at home.BUT give the banks free range to screw us through the floor with 0 interest and fat fees for counting our money ,we have to put up with the scum of the earth coming here and working on the black market,living like rats for 5yrs sending most of their money back home and living like kings for the rest of there lives.This country stinks,its sinking into its historic ****,we have disengaged wankers of the first order running the place and red lefties frigging it up,they give all our money to other nations who are better off than us and who go and spend it on guns and stuff to kill us and our military,india,china,africa,e,u countries,we should be protectorate about our country like France,so the only thing i have the bastards cannot f/up is my Goldie,so I'm for burning up the highways,if you feel like spreading this about be my guest.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ARTIE3639
Motorcycle: 2000 GL 1500 SE

Postby ARTIE3639 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 pm

paganplasma wrote:
paganplasma wrote:try living in England,they give all our tax money away to euro scroungers ,close hospitals, reduce fire,police, medics,military,steel our pension's cut our wages, kill of the old folk in hospital or leave them to suffer in **** and squalor at home.BUT give the banks free range to screw us through the floor with 0 interest and fat fees for counting our money ,we have to put up with the scum of the earth coming here and working on the black market,living like rats for 5yrs sending most of their money back home and living like kings for the rest of there lives.This country stinks,its sinking into its historic ****,we have disengaged wankers of the first order running the place and red lefties frigging it up,they give all our money to other nations who are better off than us and who go and spend it on guns and stuff to kill us and our military,india,china,africa,e,u countries,we should be protectorate about our country like France,so the only thing i have the bastards cannot f/up is my Goldie,so I'm for burning up the highways,if you feel like spreading this about be my guest.

:twist :D ed: :twisted: :twisted:

welcome to the usa

biker4christ
Motorcycle: crashed 1982 GL1100A Aspencade-scrap heep

Postby biker4christ » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am

i agree artie,,had to look twice to see where he is from :?

pederbm
Motorcycle: 1982 GL1100 Interstate

Postby pederbm » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Pretty funny story :-)

Return to “Just for Fun”