Wife has some wheels Man...

Funny pictures, stories, whatever - just light entertainment
  • Sponsored Links
littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Wife has some wheels Man...

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 am

Hello folks, I learned something about my wife last night that I really never knew or saw before, I'll get back to that ok....when we lived in Missouri years ago we bought a nice perfectly clean little sunbird, the car was cherry perfect inside and out, we bought it from some friends that were moving to another State... One day this 18 wheeler guy got lost and ended up in our neighborhood, well he had to turn around and back up and such to get out, I was in the back yard working on something when my lady neighbor called for me, she said the truck hit your car, oh man, that freakin guy hit our perfect little car, plucked it up...It was no longer perfect, Called cops got a report filed ins. they totaled it.. Made us mad..Ok, last night we heard another big truck out front and it was lost and turning around... :lol: :lol: :lol: I got up said there's a truck turning around to my daughter so we go outside and he's backing up toward our Impala and he brakes and his truck made a loud noise like it hit our car because it was about at the rear of the vehicle, ok :lol: :lol: that's my wifes ride so next thing I know the trucks riding off and my wife jets by me as I'm walking out to see if he hit the car but I looked over and my wife was moving man, that lady can fly,52 years old and she can fly unlike I have ever seen or known, she was chasing down that trucker :lol: :lol: all I saw was a flash she was gone...funny stuff folks...she was yelling at this trucker and here's the funny part, that poor trucker didn't even hit the car...he was just hard on the brakes..I yelled at the wife that he didn't hit it but she was going to kill someone..Darn.. :shock: :shock: Her new nick name is Flash.. :lol: You guy's must never mess with me,, I have The Flash on my side...she's my slack..forget the Tomahawk or Rifle, I'll just call flash on you.... :lol: :lol:

maestro319
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade

Re: Wife has some wheels Man...

Postby maestro319 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Cool, lilbeaver. I call my wife my "Little Ninja", 'cuz she is so quiet and sneaky. I guess she's like a stealth bomber. One minute she's not there, the next minute, there she is. Spooky. Oh yeah, she's got quite a backhand too. (and I don't mean tennis!!!)

littlebeaver
Motorcycle: 1981 gl 1100 I , 79 Yamaha XS11
Special, 82 Kawa 750 CSR, 82 Kawa 750 LTD, 03 Kawa Nomad 1500, 99 Kawa Voyager 1200

Re: Wife has some wheels Man...

Postby littlebeaver » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Little Ninja, they are something, by the way she read my post and I gotta slap upside my head because she's 50 I'm the one that's 52 duh.... :shock: :lol: I bet that trucker won't be coming down my street anytime soon, ha ha, there's crazy lady down that way...He's gonna warn his friends and have a story to tell... :shock: :shock: All he did wrong was turn his truck around in front of our house ha ha.... :lol: And here comes some crazy ass white lady screaming at him at the top of her lungs, aaahhh you guy's should have seen this women... :lol: :lol: funniest thing I ever saw...In my lifetime... :lol: :lol: all she needed was a lance and some face paint... :lol: Flash...everytime I think of the image in my mind I break out in laughter...Ohhh done. :D ps..Maestro we can take over the World with Little Ninja, and Flash... :lol:

Return to “Just for Fun”