Kudos to Vendor

Reviews of Goldwing and motorcycle-related products and services
  • Sponsored Links
dmtorrey
Motorcycle: 2005 Honda Goldwing 1800

Kudos to Vendor

Postby dmtorrey » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am

To My Fellow Goldwing Riders,

I like to give positive feedback when I can and this company deserves it. In January, I found a ‘new old stock’ windshield on eBay for my 2005 GL1800, from a Harley dealer of all places. They told me it was about 3 years old but was still in the sealed box. The price they had it up for was a steal compared to the new price, so I bought it.

Everything was fine and I installed the windshield in April. I rode with it, enjoying the clear view and ease of maintenance. Then in August, I noticed the windshield was shedding some of its top layer in the front. Well, even though I got a great price, the windshield had a warranty so I contacted the manufacturer.

I sent an e-mail with pictures over a weekend, explaining the circumstances and to my surprise, I got a call from one of the owners of the company bright and early on Monday morning. After a brief conversation, he said that even though it was now 4 years old and was obtained from a third party, nevertheless, he would honor the warranty and ship me a new windshield.

About a half hour after that conversation, the company called me back and informed me the windshield was shipping that day and offered contact information (a cell phone number!) so if I had any questions or issues during installation, I could call. I did receive the new windshield and all is well.

Now, it’s time to unveil this super-company; F4 Customs Windshields (www.f4customs.com)

Thanks for reading my story. Wouldn’t it be great if all companies treated their customers this way? Anyway, I want to thank Don Frank at F4 Customs for his great customer service and for backing up his product.

Dave Torrey
Danville PA

thrasherg
Motorcycle: 2004 GL1800, 2005 Honda Shadow 750, 2008 Yamaha R6 with RG500 engine, CRF450X, CRF230, CRF250X, XR200, CR500

Re: Kudos to Vendor

Postby thrasherg » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm

I have heard many good things about this company.. For sure, if I ever need a new screen, I will give them a look.. Thanks for posting. :D

Gary

Return to “Product Reviews”