EdSets - GREAT customer service testimonial

Reviews of Goldwing and motorcycle-related products and services
  • Sponsored Links
seabeechief
Motorcycle: 2008 GL1800

EdSets - GREAT customer service testimonial

Postby seabeechief » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

I purchased a set of EdSets speakers & comm gear in May 2013. I was pleased with the product from day one. Last Friday, Oct 25, 2013 I noticed one of the speakers wasn't working. I dug into the pouch and found that one wire had become disconnected from the speaker. I called EdSets Friday afternoon but they were already closed. I then emailed EdSets to the email address on their website. I described the problem and asked if I should send only the defective speaker back for replacement, or should I send the entire package back. No more than fifteen minutes later I received an email from EdSets telling me I did not need to send anything, that a replacement speaker would be sent immediately. BAM! Just like that. I replied with a sincere "thank you". I received a pair, A PAIR, of new speakers in the mail today, Monday, Oct 28, 2013. That is the kind of customer service we all wish for, but seldom get. KUDO's to EdSets. I am very happy customer. We all gripe about poor customer service, but rarely publicly praise good customer service. I am offering praise to EdSets.

Chief

Combat Vets Association - San Antonio
Patriot Guard Riders - San Antonio & Austin
Darkside #1609

themainviking
Motorcycle: 2009 GL1800 AD

Re: EdSets - GREAT customer service testimonial

Postby themainviking » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank you for letting us know Chief. They go into my file of companies that I would rather deal with.

Viking
It ain't about the destination - it's all about the journey

ImageImage

maestro319
Motorcycle: 1986 Honda Goldwing 1200 Aspencade

Postby maestro319 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:30 pm

That's good to know. Thanks chief.

finnrider
Motorcycle: 2005 GL1800A

Postby finnrider » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:19 pm

I've owned Edsets for a few years now and have been mostly happy with both the quality of the equipment and their service. I had a helmet connector, or maybe a coil cord, that went bad and Ed replaced it right away. Lot better than the Air Rider I originally had.

But, I am very disappointed in his approach to moving up to the 3G equipment from 2G. I'm moving from an 1800 to a Can Am Spyder and Ed does not offer any way for me to connect my 2G helmet connector with a 3G cord which plugs into the Spyder connector. I completely understand not making a new 2G cord to plug into the Spyder since the 2G is passe, but it's disappointing that the only thing I can do is replace both the helmet connector and coil cord with 3G. At least the 2G speakers and mic will plug into the 3G module.

Return to “Product Reviews”