customer service

Reviews of Goldwing and motorcycle-related products and services
  • Sponsored Links
Motorcycle: 2006 gl1800 customer service

Postby biker4life » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

:D :D :D the other night I went to led website and they had an ad stating that starting at 8 am they were throwing a 1 day sale, the touring bike led kit that usually sells for $259 would be on sale for $199. at 8:30 in the am I tried to order them but now the ad was for a slightly smaller kit and not the touring kit but was able to order the touring led kit for $234, I ordered it and did not take too much concern about it as I figured was still getting a good deal on the kit. then a couple of days later I received a email from Timm from asking me to call him as there was a question about my order. I called Timm the next day and he stated as he was looking over the order he notice I did not get the discount I was supposed to receive and "He" apologized and immediately refunded me the difference while I was on the phone with him from what I paid, to the one day sale price they had advertised a few days ago. now this is what I would call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, a company that went out of their way to contact a customer to actually refund them $$$ I will definitely order from them again and also would recommend them in the future :D :D :D

Return to “Product Reviews”